Polycystic ovary syndrome is a disease caused by hormone disorders and an imbalance of female reproductive ability. Women with polycystic ovaries often experience an abnormal increase in Androgen (male hormone) levels in the female body, these substances will interfere with the development of ovarian follicles from which the ovaries develop. Eggs develop many small hairs. Due to the inability of the follicle to grow, the egg cannot mature and there is no ovulation, ovulation does not occur, so there is no possibility of conception. Over time, it can easily lead to infertility.
– Due to congenital inheritance from mother to child. It’s often predictable that if you find out that your mother or sister has PCOS in your family, your high risk of developing the condition is no exception.
– Due to the amount of insulin supplied through a lot: Excess insulin is the main factor that promotes the function of androgen production in the ovaries. Additionally, an increase in Androgen production can impair follicle growth, making the ovaries less likely to ovulate.
– Diet consuming too much starch is also the cause of the disease: polycystic ovary.
– Menstrual cycle irregular or irregular (menstrual cycle < 25 days or only occurs once every 2-3 months or every few years).
– Weight gain, obesity in the amount of fat, mainly located in the abdomen.
– Feeling of bloating and discomfort in the abdomen – back – pelvis: Patients can experience dull or sharp pain with levels ranging from mild to sharp pain like when menstruation and often feel difficult. in the groin area, abdomen, or lower back.
– Shortness of breath during sleep: The most common cause is hormonal disturbances and sudden weight gain.
– The darkest skin pigmentation is in the groin, neck, and armpits.
– A lot of hair grows on the face and body (chest, abdomen, back, or thighs) due to the body secreting a lot of male hormones, oily facial skin, and lots of acne. Hair thinning due to excessive shedding, because the hair follicles are deprived of nutrients.
– Mood swings: Women with PCOS often feel anxious, stressed, sad for no reason, and even depressed.
- Common symptoms of polycystic ovary disease
In some women, symptoms of polycystic ovary syndrome occur as soon as the first menstrual period arrives. However, in most cases, symptoms are only really discovered when they have problems with their fertility
- Các biểu hiện của bệnh thường gặp bao gồm:
An irregular, often abnormally long menstrual cycle is the most common sign of polycystic ovary syndrome. Caused by a malfunction in the ovulation process, causing the cervical lining to not shed regularly. In addition, the lining of the uterus is formed and developed over a long period of time, resulting in an irregular amount of blood in each period.
Excessive facial hair and hair growth (hirsutism)
More than 70% of women with this syndrome have “hairy” on the face, back, abdomen, and chest. On the other hand, many people also experience signs of baldness due to too weak hair follicles, hair loss, thinning and thinning. Both of the above phenomena are caused by a significant increase in the amount of male hormones in the body.
Sudden weight gain
According to statistics, 80% of women with PCOS will be overweight or obese.
Oily facial skin, jagged acne
Male hormones in the body increase, causing the skin to secrete more oil than allowed, causing clogged pores leading to acne appearing on the face, back, and chest …
This is when the body appears patches of dark skin intertwined with normal skin in areas with many folds such as the skin on the neck, groin area, and area under the nipples.
Others may experience symptoms such as headaches due to major changes in hormones.
Women with polycystic ovary syndrome will always feel stressed and anxious. This condition can also lead to depression.
Pain and discomfort in the groin area
When suffering from this syndrome, women often experience dull pain ranging from mild, dull to severe (the feeling of cramping abdominal pain like menstruation), and feel uncomfortable in the abdomen and pelvis. or lower back.
– Infertility, infertility due to not ovulating for a long time.
– Having diabetes (severe is type 2 diabetes)
– High blood pressure and difficulty balancing it
– Increased bad fat in the blood (LDL), increasing the risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke in old age
- The direction of treatment and prevention
– Adjust a healthy lifestyle and effective diet and exercise: Follow a diet that provides a lot of fiber, is rich in vegetable protein, low in starch and sugar, lots of vitamins and iron from plants. and regular light exercise, limit staying up at night, avoid stress, anxiety, negativity…
– Periodic health check: In order to detect and limit the risk of cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, and diabetes… timely
– Combined use with healthy foods to stimulate ovulation as prescribed by qualified doctors, specialists, and pharmacists if you want to get pregnant.
– Surgery: Going to the doctor and having laparoscopic ovarian surgery is one of the effective ways to treat polycystic ovaries.
– In vitro fertilization: If it cannot be treated in time, women will often have to resort to the last resort of in vitro fertilization, currently this method is still being evaluated by researchers. so safety is not guaranteed.
Nature Pharma constantly researches, develops, and manufactures quality, effective and safe products for brands with diverse and qualified sources of medicinal herbs.
We own the most modern and advanced machinery system in North, Vietnam. Receive processed forms of dietary supplements to increase fertility, treat polycystic ovary disease, and supplement eggs. Customers have needs to process dietary supplements in different dosage forms such as oral tablets, effervescent tablets, lozenges, sprays, and powders, … to serve the business in this competitive dietary supplement market! Come with us, we will help you realize your cherished dream.
Nature Hoa Binh Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company is proud to be a unit that meets GMP – ISO – WHO – FDA standards, providing professional and prestigious services in the field of functional food production. Contact us at: https://naturepharma.net.vn/en/process-of-consulting-tpcn-processing-package/
NATURE PHARMA – Nature Hoa Binh Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company
- Representative Office: Lis Group,Liền kề 16-19, Khu đô thị mới An Hưng, Phường La Khê, Hà Đông Dicstrict, Ha Noi City, Viet Nam
- Factory: KCN Bờ Trái Sông Đà, Phường Hữu Nghị, Thành phố Hoà Bình, Hòa Bình City, Viet Nam
- Hotline: 0989386863
- Email: Naturepharma.email@example.com.